Friday, January 15, 2010

It's really time for me to take down my Christmas decorations. I plan on leaving my tree up just a little longer though since it's one of the few things that actually brings me a little bit of joy lately. However, it's time that everything else came down and the regular decor goes back up.

Kind of.

Valentine's Day is around the corner. I wasn't planning on decorating for V-Day, but I found these really cute pink vases for 5 bucks for a set of 3. I was all about that. I decided I'd set them out for the holiday, maybe year round.





But, what's really great is that red isn't only a Christmas color but, it's also a V-Day color too. And, all the Christmas clearance is 80-90% off right now. Including things that are red. I realize that not everything can be cross-holiday'd but, I found this large hurricane vase at Khol's that certainly can. However, I really need to pack up what decorations are out from Christmas first before I can put this vase out. I'm not even sure where to put it yet, but by the time I publish this post, hopefully I will have found a spot.

It took me a while, but I found a spot. On top of the TV.



\



I like it enough to maybe even keep it out year round too.

No comments: