Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Birthday Ode.

This past weekend was one of my best friend's birthdays. It's safe to say that I love her unconditionally. She is my side kick. The Thelma to my Louise. The Robin to my Batman. The Cheech to my Chong. The Ren to my Stimpy. Okay, let's stop there, I think you get the point.

I just love her and adore her and think the world of her. In a non romantic way though. It's just that I'm pretty absolutely positive I wouldn't have made it through this last year, and whether she knows it or not, I, in a very real way, owe her my life.

Our coordinating outfits were completely by accident, but not surprising. I also love this because my blue eyes almost look blue, at least in the original. I think it loses something being upload and shrinked. 

As you can see here, sort of, I've perfected the smokey eye. It's taken a lot of practice and a lot of screwing up, that's for sure. Here I did a royal blue smokey eye to add some interest. 

And so even though her birthday was earlier in the week, we waited until the weekend to celebrate. I wish I could tell you that I got completely hammered and don't remember much after this picture, but that  unfortunately didn't happen. Although I really didn't try all that hard either. I'm kind of over having the spins and puking. But we did have dinner and then went to a couple bars. It's been a while since I posted some photos, so let's get it on..  hopefully they don't mind!

 
This is her and her love. I absolutely adore them together. The three of us tend to hang out fairly often and they most certainly aren't that couple that makes you feel like you're the third wheel because they're in their own little foreplay making out world. 

This is one of my other great friends and her boyfriend. They're pretty cool too, except he doesn't really talk. She pretty much does this in every picture that's not of her directly. I'll write a post on that someday proving it. 

Another great friend and myself. We tend to share a brain most of the time. 

My favorite couple again. This is one of my favorite pictures of them. They don't know the camera's there and it's kind of intimate moment that you really don't see between them too often. Not that they don't have them, they're just not flashy about it where as others are. 

But, to my dearest friend, here's wishing you another 27th birthday all over again (we decided we're no longer climbing up the age ladder). Thank you for being you. You are amazing. 

Love, Me. 

No comments: