Sunday, December 19, 2010

Doing the Cha-Cha!

For the past week or so, I've been doing the ChaCha. 





No, no, not that kind of Cha-Cha!

This kind of ChaCha!


What it is, is you can call, text or go to the website and ask any question you have and we'll answer it. And I really mean, any question! Anything at all. You think of it, you ask it, and we answer it.

I went through the application process with them and got hired to sit at my computer and answer a bunch of questions. Some are silly, some not. Either way, it's really is and I'm getting paid. The pay is pretty cheap- only .02 per answer that I give which ends up being about a dollar every 45 minutes, so it's pretty lowly, definitely not something I could survive on, but it's a good little savings account if you ask me.

You can make bonus' as well and they have a lot of competitions, which are awesome for college kids and those who have more time, but they don't really work for me. I'm happy enough making my $1 here and my $1 there. I'm up to $9.00 already. And, like I said, this is just a savings account for me really. A way to build up extra money, really easily whenever I can.

If it's something you're interested in though, please sign up. It's definitely something that growing exponentially and they are certainly in need of more guides. The sign up process takes about 30 minutes, it's just like filling out an application for a job, because that's how they look at it, but it's really easy. Like, really, really, easy. And when you do sign up, please use my email, trulyenervated@gmail.com as the one who referred you to them. Because, well, I did.

Plus, if you sign up under me, I get like an extra dollar bonus, which is awesome, and if you email me letter me know that you signed up under me and give me your address, I promise to send you a handwritten AND handmade card by me, to you, saying thanks. That's the least I can do.

But, you're wasting time.. go sign up now and start making really quick and easy money (and an extra dollar for me too!)

*P.S. As always, I'm not paid for this :)

No comments: