Monday, December 27, 2010

Coming down...

borrowed from somebodies tumblr. 


So, I've been basically going through what I consider to be detox the past few days after all the meds I've been on with my asthma- and it's horrible. I can't even begin to tell you how horrible I feel and unfortunately it's pretty much a 24/7 thing right now. I have found some relief in peppermint candies though and eat them non-stop just to get a little relief. 

Please bear with me as I'm certainly not suffering from writer's block and am absolutely dying to write, but just can barely stomach staring at the screen long enough without wanting to heave over. 

Everyday seems to get a little bit better though so hopefully regularly posting will resume ASAP. 

Thanks for sticking with me, I love you <3

No comments: