Saturday, December 18, 2010

My thoughts on.... Sake Part Due.

So it's been a little over two weeks since I posted my original take on Sake and I know I promised an update after trying it out for a couple weeks. You can find my original post on Sake here if you want to brush up.

First, this is the bottle I bought. It's really kind of cute.


Excuse my bad cropping. It was on a black background and well, we all know how great my photo taking skills are, and I can promise you my photoshopping skills are definitely not any better. 

But, this bottle was $2.99 here in New Hampshire and after 2- almost 3 weeks, I still have half a bottle left. So you definitely get your money's worth from it. 

I'm obviously not drinking it though.  

But you can if you want. I don't judge. 

I use it in the morning and at night, pretty much anytime I wash my face. I put some on a cotton ball and run it over my face and that's it. I don't rinse it off as it's not sticky and has a fresh scent and it definitely picks up any dirt and other crap I may have missed. 

The first thing I noticed was that I had a sun spot under my left eye that faded out pretty quick when I first started using the Sake. I still notice it a little bit if I look really hard, but honestly, nobody else can. It really is barely there.

To test this out though I've begun putting Sake on my grandfather's sun/age spots on his forehead now. I know in my reading it said that Sake does indeed lighten spots of extra pigmentation, and while I did notice it on myself, I feel like I need to do an extra experiment if you will to prove this isn't just a fluke. And, I will say that I have begun to notice slight differences in his spots as well. I'll keep you posted. 

Also in my reading it said that Sake helps with moisturizing. Well, it doesn't. At all. Not even a little bit. My skin is definitely drier that it normally is, but for me this is a good thing as my skin tends to be on the oily side. I always use moisturizer anyway, but now with using Sake, I make sure I moisturize every time I put it on. 

Sake also helped BIG time with my pre-period breakouts as well. Usually it's pretty gnarly in my opinion and this time around there was hardly anything. I totally give the credit to the Sake for that one. I definitely don't have perfect skin, but I seem to be the only one who really notices my breakouts anyway, but I've definitely seen a pretty big breakout/pimple difference even not related to my period since using Sake. 

To sum it all up.. go buy this now. No, like, right now. Really. It's definitely one of the best kept secrets. Not only is it 10 times cheaper than the stuff in the beauty aisle, it's free from harsh chemicals and works amazing which is probably the best part. 

Plus, worse case scenario.. you can drink it and feel better!


No comments: